Before getting into fashion business it is necessary for companies to seek some knowledge through research. We have been talking to clients who are super creative about new designs and sketches, but have not done much research about the capital cost or competition. This leads to low quality samples and hence it requires more than just pattern making and sewing skills.
It’s no more daunting to start your own “Private Label Clothing Brand”
We help budding fashion entrepreneurs to start their own fashion brand without investing on setting up an infrastructure. We help them to launch their own Private Label Garment Manufacturing and assist them with creating superior quality sample development.
Over the years we have seen many individuals and companies in the fashion business that has faced tremendous loss due to unsold apparel. Hence, let us solve this issue from the root cause, and that is apparel designing. Let’s break it down and unleash the strategies:
- Conceptual Design works: – It is not just about the design but the entire concept right from where a particular design be placed to how the end result will look like. Conceptual planning plays an integral part in preparing the desired look of the garment.
- Design Illustration: – This is the most predictable stage as the design is the reason for the entire project. Artists have to deliver original paintings and vector creations which will channelize into outstanding garment collection.
- Use of Templates: – Templates work as a backbone of designs as they are used as a form of guide by the printer or manufacturers so that they don’t compromise with the quality, integrity, and purpose of the design.
- Trend setting tactics: – Keeping you updated with the current fashion and pop culture is the key to create a collection that is marketable. Try to get hold of apparels and designs that are currently gaining attention. This can indirectly mean, working with those top-notch marketing team or keeping up with designs created by professional designers that are in vogue. It is quite rare that designers can work without any influence or inspiration if they wish to market it well.
- Printing: – Designers should be aware of the limitations of their art work and also the type of printing they will need, digital or screen-printed. They need to know the size of the print as it should fit the garment, and even the know the whites will get printed or kept transparent. Sometimes there will be a requirement of multiple versions of a particular product. Hence, it is important to have thorough knowledge of the printing process well in advance.
- Target audience and their choices: – You may definitely know your expectations from the garment, but you must also keep in mind the expectations of your audience. Turn your thinking process from their perspective. Important aspects like, age group, affordability, selling your work to manufacturers, retail buyers or even directly to customers, should be taken into consideration. At the end of the day, no matter what you do, all you need to do is get your work and efforts get out there.
- Final words: – Designers are creators who wear multiple hats like creating illustration to selling your work. Gone were the days where only an innovative design will get good response, as the competition is getting stiff with emerging talents. So think out of the box and make sure the designs are ready for the stores, and to speak for themselves!
Clothing for non-standard, large sizes
High-end suits. Fast and Qualitatively.